Are you a website owner and want to know about S to the E to the O of SEO, then you are at the right place! Keep reading to learn about the basics and top tips of using SEO the best way. But, the very first question that you may ask is-
What is SEO?
It stands for Search Engine Optimisation. You may have come across this term many a times while surfing the internet. Let us check why it is so important for bloggers and website owners.
Though it is a simple term, it is important because it is the only way how viewers find your content or website in various search engines. You can boost the presence of visitors on your site if proper methods and tools are used. If you are not too technical and still want to get more traffic of visitors to your site, here are some tips you can follow to make your blog or website be seen on search engine.
- Proper Title – While writing a title for any post, you must consider using the terms that your user will probably search. It is the section which grabs the first impression. The professionals at SEO Company Sydney suggest thinking like the users and give the title accordingly.
- Content – The content of your sites matters a lot in SEO. The article or post should contain popular search terms or phrases with information on the latest industry trends. The best SEO company Sydney professionals advice getting the help of expert writers who research for the latest trends and produce contents of great quality.
- No of Keywords – Most people are of the misconception that, the search engines read the data that are filled with many keywords to get a better result. But in reality, too much use of keywords can give negative ranking to your site. If you are already over using keywords on your articles, blog posts, or website content then you should stop this practice, as these practices can be considered as spamming. And as you know that the spammers don’t get life anywhere.
- Images Alt Tags – The SEO company Sydney experts’ advice using Alt Tags as a replacement for images or graphic titles wherever possible. As search engines cannot read the data or titles in the form of graphics or images for content, what they can read is the Alt Tags of your post. Google places a relatively high value on alt text. They use it to determine what is on the image and determine how it relates to the search terms.
- Link with Previous Posts – You can use the trick of linking your past posts with the newer one if have the same topic. It works like doorways to more posts. You should make it clear and easy for the visitors to navigate around your various posts on websites.
SEO starts with, how you create any content or post. Hope these tips will help in getting a better result for your websites or you can always get the help of professionals from SEO services Sydney.