“Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success”!
Nowadays, SEO’s job is not just about the keywords and backlinks; it’s more than that. It’s the certainty of conveying the right information at the right time. Here are some excellent tips delivered by an expert SEO in Sydney to know about the game-changing SEO trends to watch out for in 2018!
Popularity Of Voice Search!
Since speaking is more natural than typing, voice search is becoming popular to search the internet. Unquestionably, Voice search is developing at a rapid pace. It’s user-friendly and lets to search on the go, and it’s just awesome. As the technology behind voice search advances, it’s becoming increasingly dependable. Voice search is categorised by its popularity on mobile devices and its attention on local searches.
SEO Company in Sydney offers some tips to attain higher website rankings!
- Incorporate questions into your SEO strategy since most searches by voice are question-based.
- Make the best use of local SEO because voice searches are often location specific.
- Know the fact that, the future of search is the voice! Take advantage of this advancement and get the Google’s top listings!
If you have an Android device, you may be familiar with the term “Google Assistant” which is chatty and capable of making a conversation with you. You need to maintain long-tail keywords which are of three or four-word phrases to pose an exact query.
Featured Snippets Matters!
What are Featured snippets? They are the brief answers to your search which will be on top of the Google search results. There are three sorts of featured snippets which include paragraph, list, and table. They are engaging because they can easily bring you to the top position on Google search. Featured snippet matters because it helps you show your relevancy to Google and users that your content is helpful and you are delivering the excellent info.
SEO in Sydney states that the search results are becoming personalised, it means that the search engines offer results which are personal and shaped for the user. Besides the generic search results, search engines include results based on the information they have about the user, such as:
- Location: It’s noted that the search engines personalise results corresponding to the user’s location.
- Browsing history: Search engines absorb your interests and favourites from your browsing history.
- Device: Search engine results may vary depending on the device since pages differ on the desktop and mobile devices. Web pages are ranked based on the device being used to surf.
When you are looking for an expert SEO in Sydney, consider the best SEO Company in Sydney, as they have the good knowledge about all the SEO strategies to understand your business goal!